This lecture has 60 minutes learning time. Registered students should watch and learn on this page, because the system also keep track of
the time you spend here, which will help the teacher to ensure the overall learning of the class.
This lecture focus on what is necessary for initiating object design.
- Introduction to Object Design
- Agile Modeling and Lightweight UML Drawing
- UML CASE Tools
- Designing Objects: Static and Dynamic Modeling
- Dynamic Object Modeling
- Static Object Modeling
- Importance of Object Design Skill over UML Notation Skill
- CRC Cards (Object Design Techniques)
- Configuration Management Basics