This lecture has 60 minutes learning time. Registered students should watch and learn on this page, because the system also keep track of
the time you spend here, which will help the teacher to ensure the overall learning of the class.
This lecture covers the UML notations details of both sequence and communication diagrams.
- UML Interaction Diagram Notation
- Basic Message Expression Syntax
- Singleton Object
- Lifeline Boxes and Lifelines
- Basic Sequence Diagram Notation
- Frames in UML Sequence Diagrams
- Polymorphic messages and classes
- Asynchronous and Synchronous Calls
MS Team Video Lecture
To be uploaded soon ...